[Michlib-l] Strategic Planning RFP

Paul McCann pmccann at dexter.lib.mi.us
Tue Apr 18 17:07:45 EDT 2023

Hi all,

This is more for consultants who may be monitoring the list. The Dexter District Library is issuing a Request for Proposal for Strategic Planning services. Having done a variety of research to find potential respondents, I wanted to send this along to you for consideration and to make sure it did not fly under anyone's radar. I will be holding a walk through for interested vendors on Wednesday, April 26 at 3:00 pm EDT to help all prospective respondents understand the proposal and get questions answered. Please contact me directly if you would be interested in attending the walk through and whether you would attend in-person or via Zoom. For interested parties, I will be sending out a Zoom link ahead of the meeting.

Best regards,
Paul McCann