[Michlib-l] financial brochures in Spanish

Children's Librarian children at hillsdale-library.org
Mon Apr 24 11:57:18 EDT 2023

We have a box full of unopened financial brochures in Spanish. I have attached pics of the shipping list. First library to send me your zv code can have them.

Heidi Pruitt
Programming Coordinator
Hillsdale Community Library
11 E. Bacon St
Hillsdale, MI 49242
517-437-6473
Hillsdale-library.org
Zv161

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient named above. If you are not the designated recipient, an employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and notify the sender immediately via phone, fax, or electronic mail. Thank you.