[Michlib-l] Language Learning Database Query

Shannon O'Leary soleary at novilibrary.org
Mon Apr 24 13:43:58 EDT 2023

Hi All!

We are currently checking around for new language learning databases! While
we are happy with our current one, it never hurts to see what's out there.
Could you all assist us by answering a few questions? (If you want the
compiled results we would be more than happy to share). Feel free to reply
off-list!

What language database do you have?
How much is it per year?
Does it have an app?
Does it have ESL courses?
Does it have a Citizenship Course?
How many different languages does it have? (just a count is fine)
What has your interaction with the company been like? (for example tech
support help or customer service)
What kind of promotional materials are offered?
Do you and/or your patrons like it?
Anything else about this database you feel we should know?

Many many thanks!
Shannon O'Leary

*Shannon O'Leary *| Information Services International Librarian
(she/her/hers)
Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375
*Office: * 248-349-0720 Ext: 7287
www.novilibrary.org
*Inform.  Inspire.  Include.*

<https://mysignature.io/editor?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_own_signature>