[Michlib-l] Library Murder Mystery Party

Jake Rynicki jrynicki at romuluslibrary.org
Thu Aug 3 09:00:23 EDT 2023

We started to add mystery kits last summer and our holds are pretty good. I'm now adding puzzle/murder mystery game books. We have a Sherlock Society program every other month. I'm hoping to build it. We get a steady 6-9 people attend. The circulation numbers for us on the kits are enough to warrant continuing it. People love murder mysteries. One kit was only added a few months ago and has gotten 7 holds.

Jake Rynicki
Head of Adult & Support Services
Romulus Public Library

“Some books leave us free and some books make us free.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson