[Michlib-l] "Zeemo the Magnificent" - Paul Kyprie

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Fri Aug 4 12:19:45 EDT 2023

For many libraries Zeemo<http://www.zeemoshows.com/> was a regular, performing amazing Yo-Yo tricks and cracking jokes! I'm sad to share that Paul Kyprie passed away last month<https://obits.mlive.com/us/obituaries/annarbor/name/paul-kyprie-obituary?id=52467532>. His family asked in lieu of flowers that friends make donations to their local library or museum in his memory.

This morning a library reached out to say they had not known of his passing until they attempted to reach out to him and have asked me to share the news with others in case you also had upcoming shows. He will be missed.

Take care,
Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan