[Michlib-l] makerspace/AV lab ideas

Grace Galvan galvang at libcoop.net
Sat Aug 5 09:50:12 EDT 2023

Dream list for a maker space/smart lab/ AV lab or studio:

3D printer, embroidery machine, podcast/green screen room, computers
(mac and PC) for editing, creation, etc. Outlets everywhere.

---
Grace Galvan (she/her)

User Experience Librarian - Shelby Township Library
52610 Van Dyke Ave.
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Phone: 586-726-2341
MLIS- University of Denver

"A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit
its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert." Andrew Carnegie

On 2023-08-04 11:49, Laura Hauch via Michlib-l wrote:

> Hello library land,
> We are applying for a large grant, and my director told me to create a dream list of things we would want for a makerspace/smart lab/ AV lab/studio type space.
> If you have a space like this, what do you have in it? What do you recommend? What should I look into?
> I appreciate any help!
>
> LAURA HAUCH [1]
>
> Collection and IT Coordinator
>
> Buchanan District Library