[Michlib-l] makerspace/AV lab ideas

Gallo, Biz (MDE) GalloB at michigan.gov
Tue Aug 15 15:33:21 EDT 2023

For anyone interested in creating an AV transfer/digitization lab at your library, the Memory Lab Network (https://memorylabnetwork.github.io/) has great resources available, including suggested equipment lists, setup instructions, and suppliers that sell obsolete media equipment!

Biz Gallo

Statewide Digitization Initiatives Coordinator

Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48915
GalloB at michigan.gov<mailto:GalloB at michigan.gov> | mi.gov/LMdigitization<http://mi.gov/LMdigitization> | 517-335-1402

she/her/hers

The Michigan School Meals program allows for all public school students, grades Pre-K to 12, to eat breakfast and lunch for free. Learn more<https://www.michigan.gov/mde/services/food/michigan-school-meals>.