[Michlib-l] Circulation of Vox Books with IR Glasses question

Alicia Ford alicia at colomapubliclibrary.net
Tue Aug 15 12:29:49 EDT 2023

Hello,

We recently received 4 IR Vox books with interactive, reusable goggles in
one of the collections of Vox books (High Interest readers) shipped this
summer by Library of Michigan to requesting libraries (see attached pic for
reference).

As these are our first talking books with IR goggles, I wondered if anyone
already circulating these would be willing to share how they were doing so?
Anyone have to purchase special bags to hold both the goggles and the Vox
book?

I can be emailed off-list at alicia at colomapubliclibrary.net
<mailto:alicia at colomapubliclibrary.net> .  Thanks so much,

Alicia Ford