[Michlib-l] FREE!

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Tue Aug 15 12:05:01 EDT 2023

PUPPIES!!!💓💓💓

Also-- Susie is great-- have had her in person for events here and she's
very popular.

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 10:13 AM Betsy Myers via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Tonight we are hosting (another) Michigan author program via Zoom, free
> for everyone!  This is the last one in a series of amazing authors donating
> their time and supporting libraries.  If you haven't read anything by*
> Susie Finkbeiner
> <https://catalog.tadl.org/main/search?query=finkbeiner%2C+susie>*, you
> are missing out. Her book, *All Manner of Things* was a 2020 Michigan
> Notable Book!  Her newest, *The All-American* just came out a couple
> weeks ago and is perfect for summer. Please join us, meet her, ask
> questions, help me make this a great event for another author who supports
> libraries and has written some fantastic books. Who knows, you may find
> your next favorite author tonight or be able to truly recommend Susie's
> books to patrons based on first hand knowledge from the author. You in? *
> Tonight, 6:30pm, register at tadl.org/finkbeiner
> <http://tadl.org/finkbeiner>.*
>
> (Maybe...just maybe...I will give you a peek of my new-newfoundland puppy,
> George.  Who doesn't like puppies?!)
>
> --
> *Betsy Myers*
> Reference Department
> Interlibrary Loan/Programming
> *Traverse Area District Library*
> 610 Woodmere Ave
> Traverse City, MI  49686
> 231 932-8502

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.