[Michlib-l] Teen Special Effects Makeup Program

Nisa Kesseler nkesseler at petoskeylibrary.org
Tue Aug 15 12:41:45 EDT 2023

Hi!

I have had success partnering with local theater make-up people for this kind of program. Specifically, I would have a theater make-up person show my teens how to create "realistic" Zombie wounds and how to apply make-up to look like the undead. She was great and the teens got a kick out of it.

Nisa Kesseler (she/her)
Teen Services Librarian
Petoskey District Library
231.758.3148
nkesseler at petoskeylibrary.org
"For me, literacy means freedom. For the individual and for society." - LeVar Burton