[Michlib-l] FREE!

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Aug 15 10:11:26 EDT 2023

Tonight we are hosting (another) Michigan author program via Zoom, free for
everyone!  This is the last one in a series of amazing authors donating
their time and supporting libraries.  If you haven't read anything by*
Susie Finkbeiner
<https://catalog.tadl.org/main/search?query=finkbeiner%2C+susie>*, you are
missing out. Her book, *All Manner of Things* was a 2020 Michigan Notable
Book!  Her newest, *The All-American* just came out a couple weeks ago and
is perfect for summer. Please join us, meet her, ask questions, help me
make this a great event for another author who supports libraries and has
written some fantastic books. Who knows, you may find your next favorite
author tonight or be able to truly recommend Susie's books to patrons based
on first hand knowledge from the author. You in? * Tonight, 6:30pm,
register at tadl.org/finkbeiner <http://tadl.org/finkbeiner>.*

(Maybe...just maybe...I will give you a peek of my new-newfoundland puppy,
George.  Who doesn't like puppies?!)

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department