[Michlib-l] VOX books

Sarah Skinner sarah at bridgmanlibrary.com
Thu Aug 17 12:20:38 EDT 2023

Hello, Library Land!

BPL is adding VOX books to our collection! We are looking at best practices
for these awesome books. My cataloging gal and I were wondering if we could
get your collective input on the following questions:

1. Do you use any sort of zippered bag/pouch for circulation or do they go
out like any other book?

2. Do you have any sort of agreement/waiver for checkout (similar to
Library of Things or tech equipment)?

3. Do you send the charger home with the patron, too, or do staff recharge
them upon check in?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide!

Kind regards,
Sarah Skinner, MLIS
Executive Director (she/her)

*"The most important asset of any library goes home at night – the library
staff."  ~**Timothy Healy*