[Michlib-l] Free art books for public libraries, schools, and prisons nationwide

A.R.T Library Program libraryprogram at artresourcestransfer.org
Wed Aug 23 18:01:59 EDT 2023

Dear teachers and librarians,

I hope you had a lovely summer and welcome back to school.

I’m writing to introduce Art Resources Transfer’s Library Program, which
provides free books on art and culture to public institutions nationwide
through its Library Program.

We warmly invite all public libraries, public schools, prisons, and reading
centers to place an order for free books. We offer 400+ titles published by
leading museums, galleries, and independent presses nationwide.

To get started, simply create an account on our website:
https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/register.

You can then browse our book catalog:
https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/library-program.

You can order as many titles as you like, at one copy per title, once per
year. Books are entirely free and shipped free of charge.

We also offer free online teaching guides and other resources to help you
use books in your educational work:
https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/resources/guides.

If you have any questions about participating or placing your order, please
don't hesitate to reach out to us at libraryprogram at artresourcestransfer.org
.

Best,

Ricky