[Michlib-l] 2023 Michigan Seed Library Summit

Pam Quackenbush pquackenbush at ltpl.org
Wed Aug 23 18:44:27 EDT 2023

It's time to register for the 2023 Seed Library Summit! Every year
in October Michigan Seed Librarians and those interested in starting a seed
library get together via Zoom to share experiences and keep abreast of new
information. The event will be held on Sunday, October 22, 2023 from 12 pm
to approximately 3 pm. There will be more information on the keynote
speaker to follow soon on the website:
https://miseedlibrary.org/?page_id=395. We will be discussing the 2024 One
Seed, One State program, our speaker database, improving our MSLN Website,
and have a report from the National Heirloom Expo that will be held in
Ventura California in September.

We also like to hear from seed libraries about their great
ideas, experiences, or struggles and how they overcame them. If you are
willing to talk for a few minutes during the summit, please use the contact
form to let us know: https://miseedlibrary.org/?page_id=6

Registration will be open for several weeks, but participation is limited
to 100, so register as soon as you are able at the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhv7jNSSpxtKwvNP3rJm3Hk4PrfNVo5qWixnV6pPDPW4rfsw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you!
Pam Quackenbush
MI Seed Library Network