[Michlib-l] Question about a vampire short story anthology

Grace Galvan galvang at libcoop.net
Wed Aug 30 19:30:03 EDT 2023

You could try the "Penguin Book of Vampire Stories" edited by Alan Ryan.
It fits the time frame for original publication date. Did the patron
give any other information? I tried several searches across multiple
platforms, this was the closest I could find.

---

Grace Galvan (she/her)

User Experience Librarian - Shelby Township Library
52610 Van Dyke Ave.
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Phone: 586-726-2341
MLIS- University of Denver

"A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit
its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert." Andrew Carnegie