[Michlib-l] meeting room software

Grace Galvan galvang at libcoop.net
Thu Aug 31 13:57:39 EDT 2023

We are eventually going to get Vega Program. Installation is happening
in our co-op now, we are on the list. I just did  webinar with
Innovative today talking about the new Program software. From what I saw
on the webinar, it looks promising for ease of use for staff and
patrons.  I've used Local Hop in the past, I think it had too many
clicks to be a good option. I've also used Evanced calendars and it was
pretty good.

---
Grace Galvan (she/her)

User Experience Librarian - Shelby Township Library
52610 Van Dyke Ave.
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Phone: 586-726-2341
MLIS- University of Denver

"A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit
its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert." Andrew Carnegie