[Michlib-l] New Documents for January 2023

Kate Pohjola Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Wed Feb 1 14:20:52 EST 2023

Their Facebook feed is hilarious and informative, too:
https://www.facebook.com/PortlandCorps

Enjoy,
kate

On Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 2:04 PM Laura Warren-Gross via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> In fact you can download and print it for free:
>

> 2023 Cat calendar - Booklets, Manuals, and Guides - USACE Digital Library
> (oclc.org)
> <https://usace.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/p16021coll11/id/5869/rec/1>
>

> 😊
>

> Laura

Kate Pohjola Andrade (pronounce) <https://namedrop.io/katepohjolaandrade>
Woodlands Library Cooperative <https://woodlands.lib.mi.us>
517-629-9469 / 586-801-0725 - cell/text
Board Member, Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
<https://www.mcls.org/>
*No Reservation Recommendations* <https://nrr.ninja>: your source for
colleague-approved vendors!
she/her/hers