[Michlib-l] [EXT] Re: New Documents for January 2023

Rebecca Daly rebecca.daly at finlandia.edu
Wed Feb 1 14:28:14 EST 2023

Thank you Kate for sharing the fb page! The PortlandCorps has given me many
smiles and laughs today. So much so that I had the hiccups after seeing the
December 2023 cat calendar page! Happy Wednesday, Rebecca

On Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 2:21 PM Kate Pohjola Andrade via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Their Facebook feed is hilarious and informative, too:
> https://www.facebook.com/PortlandCorps
>

> Enjoy,
> kate
>
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 2:04 PM Laura Warren-Gross via Michlib-l <
> michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:
>
>> In fact you can download and print it for free:
>>

>> 2023 Cat calendar - Booklets, Manuals, and Guides - USACE Digital Library
>> (oclc.org)
>> <https://usace.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/p16021coll11/id/5869/rec/1>
>>

>> 😊
>>

>> Laura

Rebecca R. Daly, MLIS

Head Librarian

she/her

Office: 906-487-7253

Maki Library, Wargalin Hall

601 Quincy St

Hancock, MI 49930

RIDES CODE: zf007

Finlandia University was founded as Suomi College by Finnish Lutheran
immigrants in 1896 on land ceded by the Anishinaabe people in the Treaty of
1842. We seek to honor and respect the sacred and enduring kinship of the
Anishinaabe people with this land. We reject the ongoing injustices of
colonization and bear witness to the dignity of all Indigenous peoples.