[Michlib-l] Employment Opportunities (2):Full Time Youth Services Manager, Part Time Youth Services Librarian

Sarah Neidert sarah at cromaine.org
Mon Jan 23 09:51:15 EST 2023

Please excuse cross-postings:

The Cromaine District Library in Hartland, MI is seeking to fill two
positions in our Youth Services Department.
Full Time Youth & Teen Services Manager <https://www.cromaine.org/job-board>
Part Time Youth Services Librarian (20-30 hours)
<https://www.cromaine.org/job-board>

Ideal candidates should be creative, comfortable managing conflict, have an
awareness of youth and teen literature and popular reading trends, and be
excited to grow, learn, and lead in a team-based environment.

Please see the attached job postings for more information. Send your
application (available at www.cromaine.org/job-board), resume and cover
letter to drandolf at cromaine.org.  Applications accepted until Monday,
February 6th at 5pm.

Please contact me off list with questions.

--
Sarah Neidert
Director, Cromaine District Library
sarah at cromaine.org