[Michlib-l] Climate Change Program Recommendation

Sarah Winter swinter at plymouthlibrary.org
Tue Jan 24 11:14:30 EST 2023

Hi all! Please excuse any cross-posting.

Just wanted to pass along a recommendation if your library is looking to do
a program on climate change. We hosted Chris Edwards, former Chief
Meteorologist at FOX2 and multi-media Meteorologist for WXYZ-Channel 7, for
a program and I highly recommend him. Chris is incredibly knowledgeable on
the subject, and his fact and science based program (without politics)
received great feedback from attendees.

You can contact him at rfrhomes at live.com. He did charge a fee, but I
believe the scale of the fee is workable.

- Sarah

--
Sarah Winter (she/her <https://pronouns.org/what-and-why>) | Adult Services
Librarian