[Michlib-l] Clinton Macomb Public Library is hiring! Special Projects Page.

Lisa Hernandez lhernandez at cmpl.org
Wed Jul 5 12:13:29 EDT 2023

Are you looking for a part-time job that is both rewarding and flexible? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Clinton Macomb Public Library is hiring a Special Projects Page to join our team. As a Page, your duties will be related to material management & projects related to collections and programming. This could be a great opportunity to learn about our library and community.
We are seeking a high-quality candidate who can work independently and as part of a team.
To learn more about this position and to view the full job description, please visit our website:  https://cmpl.org/employment/