[Michlib-l] What is the future of your audiobook on CD collection?

Sharon Crotser-Toy scrotsertoy at stignacelibrary.org
Tue Jul 11 15:15:10 EDT 2023

Good question and a timely topic, to be sure.

A sizable percentage of our regular users are seniors, and our books on cd are still very popular. Internet access is also scarce and skimpy, which no doubt contributes to their popularity. I'm relatively new here and am still surprised by the amount of circulating cd's. At this point we are continuing to purchase at pre-covid levels.

Sharon CrotserToy
Director
St. Ignace Public Library
110 West Spruce Street