[Michlib-l] What is the future of your audiobook on CD collection?

Kristin.LaLonde at mymichigan.org Kristin.LaLonde at mymichigan.org
Wed Jul 12 19:08:35 EDT 2023

Please Note: MidMichigan Health is now MyMichigan Health. Email will be sent from @mymichigan.org. Please update your inbox rules to ensure deliverability.

For what its worth, as a patron, I just started getting back into Audiobooks on CD! When the new cellphone driving law was put into place I switched from eaudio to CD so I wouldn’t need to have my phone out at all while driving. Though I will say, changing out a CD while driving is pretty precarious as well so I don’t know if its safer or not LOL

-Kristin LaLonde