[Michlib-l] What is the future of your audiobook on CD collection?

Suzy Shipman sshipman at rtdl.org
Thu Jul 13 07:47:17 EDT 2023

We recently took our J audiobook collection down by about 50% to 188
titles, it's .32% of our total circulation.  Our adult audiobook collection
sits at 3486 and is about 2.5% of our total circ.
We are letting go of the j audiobook collection after our renovation is
complete and we move the department upstairs.  Our Vox and Wonderbooks are
still going out at a very healthy pace.

Suzy Shipman, Head of Children's
Redford Township District Library
25320 W. Six Mile