[Michlib-l] Delivery coming to Brevort Township Community Library!

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Fri Jul 14 18:01:02 EDT 2023

🎉😊

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 3:12 PM Lisa Waskin via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> A big shout-out to Tara and Megan and the rest of the people at MCLS who
> worked with the UP Delivery Company, WaltCo., to help bring services to the
> Brevort Township Community Library, part of the Superior Library District!
> This small but mighty library is located in the tiny town of Moran in the
> Upper Peninsula, and has a very rural and remote population.  Having
> regular delivery services here will make so much difference to this
> community and we just really appreciate it.  We hope to start services next
> month, so keep an eye out for them on your list!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Lisa
>

> Lisa Waskin, District Director
>
> Superior District Library
>
> 541 Library Drive
>
> Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783
>
> Ph. (906) 632-9331
>
> lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.