[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation

Jocelyn Levin jlevin at ltpl.org
Tue Jun 20 11:18:46 EDT 2023

If anyone has little ones of your own and would like to experience Evan in
person, we have plenty of room in our two all-ages concerts this Saturday,
and also have room in our morning Baby, Young Toddler, and Older Toddler
small groups: https://lyon.assabetinteractive.com/calendar/2023-june/

Everyone is welcome!

Jocelyn Levin, MLIS
Youth Services Librarian
jlevin at ltpl.org
**Please note new email address**

*My Pronouns: She/Her/Hers - See **www.mypronouns.org*
<http://www.mypronouns.org/>* to learn more.*
Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
248.437.8800
www.LTPL.org