[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Sat Jun 24 17:00:27 EDT 2023

I will add another recommendation for Mr. Evan at Music at the Blissful<https://www.musicattheblissful.com/>! Our families attending his concert here last night loved him!!
[https://static.wixstatic.com/media/09b73c_3993d631687f41fb8327874ec8147db0~mv2.jpg/v1/fit/w_2500,h_1330,al_c/09b73c_3993d631687f41fb8327874ec8147db0~mv2.jpg]<https://www.musicattheblissful.com/>
Music at the Blissful Jamaica Plain Massachusetts<https://www.musicattheblissful.com/>
We have music Classes for Babies Toddlers and Young Children located at the Blissful Monkey Yoga Studio. Evan teaches the classes at Music at the Blissful.
www.musicattheblissful.com

Jen Taggart | Department Head, Youth Services

Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers