[Michlib-l] Battle of the books leftovers--giveaway

Rebecca Stout rstout at berkleymich.net
Thu Jun 22 12:02:25 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,
We have extra paperback copies of this year's battle of the books titles
that we are pulling from our collection. These books are in good or very
good condition, and have Berkley Public Library processing/spine
labels/etc. If you'd like any of these books, reply back with your TLN or
RIDES delivery code. First come, first serve.

A Place to Hang the Moon by Kate Albus: 9 copies
Amari and the Night Brothers by B. B. Alston: 8 copies
Exploring the White House by Kate Anderson Brower: 8 copies
Ancestor Approved edited by Cynthia Leitich Smith: 9 copies
Invisible by Christina Diaz Gonzalez: 9 copies
The Elephant in the Room by Holly Goldberg Sloan: 9 copies

We also have an extra set of a Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See
flannelboard collection that is also up for grabs. Picture attached.

--
Rebecca Stout
Youth Librarian

3155 Coolidge Hwy