[Michlib-l] Battle of the books leftovers--giveaway

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Thu Jun 22 12:09:55 EDT 2023

I'd love the Brown Bear Flannel Board-- can that be sent via RIDES? If So,
ZV138

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 12:05 PM Rebecca Stout via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> We have extra paperback copies of this year's battle of the books titles
> that we are pulling from our collection. These books are in good or very
> good condition, and have Berkley Public Library processing/spine
> labels/etc. If you'd like any of these books, reply back with your TLN or
> RIDES delivery code. First come, first serve.
>
> A Place to Hang the Moon by Kate Albus: 9 copies
> Amari and the Night Brothers by B. B. Alston: 8 copies
> Exploring the White House by Kate Anderson Brower: 8 copies
> Ancestor Approved edited by Cynthia Leitich Smith: 9 copies
> Invisible by Christina Diaz Gonzalez: 9 copies
> The Elephant in the Room by Holly Goldberg Sloan: 9 copies
>
> We also have an extra set of a Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See
> flannelboard collection that is also up for grabs. Picture attached.
>
> --
> Rebecca Stout
> Youth Librarian
> Berkley Public Library
>
> 3155 Coolidge Hwy
> Berkley, MI 48072
>
> 248-658-3440

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.