[Michlib-l] Battle of the books leftovers--giveaway

Fran Hotchkiss fhotchkiss at brandonlibrary.org
Thu Jun 22 13:46:39 EDT 2023

We would love the Battle of the Books books if they are all still
available!

Thank you very much!

Our RIDES code is ZV252

Fran

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 12:07 PM Rebecca Stout via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> We have extra paperback copies of this year's battle of the books titles
> that we are pulling from our collection. These books are in good or very
> good condition, and have Berkley Public Library processing/spine
> labels/etc. If you'd like any of these books, reply back with your TLN or
> RIDES delivery code. First come, first serve.
>
> A Place to Hang the Moon by Kate Albus: 9 copies
> Amari and the Night Brothers by B. B. Alston: 8 copies
> Exploring the White House by Kate Anderson Brower: 8 copies
> Ancestor Approved edited by Cynthia Leitich Smith: 9 copies
> Invisible by Christina Diaz Gonzalez: 9 copies
> The Elephant in the Room by Holly Goldberg Sloan: 9 copies
>
> We also have an extra set of a Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See
> flannelboard collection that is also up for grabs. Picture attached.
>
> --
> Rebecca Stout
> Youth Librarian
> Berkley Public Library
>
> 3155 Coolidge Hwy
> Berkley, MI 48072
>
> 248-658-3440

Fran Hotchkiss

Outreach Liaison Librarian

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=304+South+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1462

*ENGAGE **•** EDUCATE **•** ENRICH **•** EMPOWER*