[Michlib-l] Public Librarian Survey For Dissertation

Alison Anderson alison at sllib.org
Tue Jun 27 14:51:14 EDT 2023

Hello--Passing on this survey for a coworker's family member.

My name is Annah Windemuller, I am a graduate student at City, University
of London and am currently working on completing my dissertation. To
complete my dissertation, I am conducting a survey of questions aimed at
public librarians asking about social services within libraries. This
survey has 13 total questions and will only take about 5 minutes to
complete. I would really appreciate you taking this survey to help with my
research. The link to the survey is below:

https://cityunilondon.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0rDcM0xyiEzWFEi

If you know of any other current or previous public librarians who would
also take the survey, please pass this message on. If you have any
questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at
annah.windemuller at city.ac.uk. Thank you for your time!

Kind Regards,
Annah Windemuller