[Michlib-l] Dolly Parton's Imagination Library

bellairelibrary at torchlake.com bellairelibrary at torchlake.com
Thu Jun 29 14:54:55 EDT 2023

  A local non-profit foundation wants to me with us about possibly
participating in this program at our library. Apparently no entity in
our Michigan County (Antrim) participates. I do know how this program
works from the family receiving end, but not sure of how our library
would be expected to participate - costs, time spent, etc. Anyone with
any experience with this program, can you send me your thoughts, ideas,
suggestions? Thanks!
--
Cindi L. Place, MLIS
Director, Bellaire Public Library