[Michlib-l] Willow Run & Rosie the Riveter Program

Lynn Heitkamp lheitkamp at saginawlibrary.org
Fri Jun 30 11:03:02 EDT 2023

We had Claire here at Zauel Memorial Library in Saginaw in May and our patrons loved her! They are still talking about her visit. She really brings the subject matter to life in an interactive and exciting way.

Lynn Heitkamp
Zauel Memorial Library Branch Head
Public Libraries of Saginaw
lheitkamp at saginawlibrary.org<mailto:lheitkamp at saginawlibrary.org>