[Michlib-l] Willow Run & Rosie the Riveter Program

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Fri Jun 30 12:23:40 EDT 2023

Wonderful-- we have Claire booked for next spring!

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 11:04 AM Lynn Heitkamp via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> We had Claire here at Zauel Memorial Library in Saginaw in May and our
> patrons loved her! They are still talking about her visit. She really
> brings the subject matter to life in an interactive and exciting way.
>

> Lynn Heitkamp
>
> Zauel Memorial Library Branch Head
>
> Public Libraries of Saginaw
>
> lheitkamp at saginawlibrary.org
>
> (989) 799-2771

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.