[Michlib-l] Library Value Calculator - Ploud Users

Anna Merritt amerritt at richlandlibrary.org
Fri Mar 3 11:18:26 EST 2023

Hello All,

For any Ploud website users- I discovered how to embed a Library Value Calculator into your library's website.

Here is the link to the article with the code and the step-by-step process-

https://support.enfoldsystems.com/support/solutions/articles/13000008365-michigan-state-library-roi-calculator

NOTE: Step #4 did not work for me (rather, I couldn't figure it out) BUT I was able to go into the Layout, add a Row and insert an Embed Code box (instead of a Text box) and embed the code into that.

Have a great day, everyone!

Anna Merritt
Assistant Director
Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
(269) 629-9085
https://www.richlandlibrary.org/

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.