[Michlib-l] Invest In Yourself This Spring with MCLS's Wellbeing Workshop

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor kobielamondorj at mcls.org
Fri Mar 3 11:28:19 EST 2023

Learn how to invest in yourself - and become a better member of your library's team - this spring at the Midwest Collaborative for Library Service's virtual wellbeing workshop, "Break Out of Burnout and Rebalance Your Life." In this interactive virtual workshop, we will help you learn how to combat fatigue and burnout by exploring ways to live out your values, practice mindfulness and self-compassion, ideas to bring out the best in yourself and others, and to understand the importance of rest and recovery.

Join MCLS Library Strategists Jenny Kobiela-Mondor and Lissa Krull on Tuesday, March 21, from 9 a.m. to noon, or Thursday, April 13, from 9 a.m. to noon, for this three-hour workshop to boost your wellbeing through small shifts in your thinking and practice. We hope you can join us!

For more information or to register, visit the MCLS store at https://mcls.corsizio.com/.

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor (she/her)
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, & Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-481-2013
kobielamondorj at mcls.org<mailto:kobielamondorj at mcls.org>
[cid:image001.png at 01D94DC2.FE0588B0]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>