[Michlib-l] Book banning and employment contracts

Amy Churchill achurchill at lib.lapeer.org
Mon Mar 6 11:40:31 EST 2023

This is so helpful.  This is something I have started exploring as an
option for my employment contract as well and didn't know where to start.
Thank you for helping us all!  I will not let a single person or group
steal my joy at having one of the best jobs in the world and I intend to go
down swinging.  I can clearly see that the next effort here after book
banning attempts have been shot down by my current board will be long term
efforts to change the makeup of my board.
Amy Churchill
Library Director
Lapeer District Library "Where your story begins"
201 Village West Dr South
Lapeer, MI 48446
achurchill at lib.lapeer.org
library.lapeer.org