[Michlib-l] Presenter Recommendation: Dianna Stampfler

Tina Russette tmrussette at hollylibrary.org
Wed Mar 8 09:23:25 EST 2023

I can second the recommendation for Dianna Stampfler. She gave a virtual
program of "Ladies of the Lights" and also one on her book "Michigan
Haunted Lighthouses." Dianna is a very enthusiastic presenter.

Tina Marie Russette (she/her)
Adult Services Manager
Holly Township Library
1116 N. Saginaw St.