[Michlib-l] Anyone using Libdata for computer time and or print management

Kimberly White kimberly.white at sdl.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 8 13:03:50 EST 2023

We currently use time limit manager and papercut and are exploring other
options for time and print management and are looking for something easy to
use and that works well with Deep Freeze. I don't have any experience with
Libdata, so any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you use something else you love that handles in-house and mobile
printing that your patrons and staff don't get frustrated by, I'd like to
hear what it is as well. We do not have in-house IT and we have about 15
computers for the public at two locations.

Thanks!

--
Kimberly White
Director