[Michlib-l] Library Pen Pal Program

Director director at indianriverlibrary.org
Wed Mar 15 11:04:16 EDT 2023

Good morning everyone,

My library staff came up with a great idea to go along with this year's
"All Together Now" summer reading program, wherein we would set up a pen
pal program with the Indian River County Library in Florida, active
throughout SRP (from one Indian River to another).

However, I am having a hard time working out the details around what this
process would look like - if your library has done a pen pal program, can
you share the procedure and any other information that would help guide us?
Thank you in advance and I am happy to share responses!

Best,
Kelsey Rutkowski
*Library Director*
*Indian River Area Library*