[Michlib-l] Zoom Talk with George Black The Long Reckoning Dearborn Library

Lodge, Daniel dlodge at dearborn.gov
Thu May 4 11:46:49 EDT 2023

Everyone - Don't miss out on this unique opportunity! Famed journalist Mr. George Black will be joining us on Thursday, May 18th at 6:30pm for a virtual conversation regarding his new book The Long Reckoning: A Story of War, Peace and Redemption in Vietnam.
Mr. Black's book tells the moving story of how a small group of people-including two Vietnam veterans-forced the U.S. government to take responsibility for the ongoing horrors-agent orange and unexploded munitions-inflicted on the Vietnamese.
Click here to register for the Program:
https://dearbornlibrarymi.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=12096&ag=&et=&dt=mo&mo=&df=calendar&cn=0&private=0&ln=ALL&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2023/05/04

The virtual talk will be projected in our Library Auditorium. Copies of the book will be available for purchase before, during and after the talk outside of our Auditorium.

Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library
Dearborn, MI