[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation: Que the Kitchen

Laura Fromwiller lfromwiller at brandonlibrary.org
Thu May 4 12:21:20 EDT 2023

Hi Latonia,

Please consider adding this great program to No Reservations
Recommendations (https://nrr.ninja/). NRR is a great resource to share and
find great vendors and programs.

Thank you,

Laura

Laura Fromwiller, Director
Brandon Township Public Library
(248) 627-1474

If you are looking for a vendor or program recommendation, the “No
Reservation Recommendations” website is here to provide options that have
been submitted by your Michigan-based colleagues. You can search regionally
by library cooperative or search the entire contents of the database by
subject. In order to ensure that we have a robust and growing database, we
need you to submit your positive recommendations today!