[Michlib-l] Searching for pizza truck

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Fri May 5 13:11:01 EDT 2023

Hi all,

I work at a small library in Imlay City in between Lapeer and Rochester in
Michigan. We are going to have a summer finale party the end of July and we
are trying to locate a pizza food truck to come to the party.

Does anyone know of a pizza food truck that may be interested?

Or, where I could look to find something like this?

Thank you!

--
“It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can
live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish.” – S.I.

*Lorry Traver*
Pronouns: She/Her
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library