[Michlib-l] Searching for pizza truck

Teresa Chase tchase at lib.lapeer.org
Fri May 5 13:59:04 EDT 2023

I have heard great things about this truck, based in Brighton.

Rollin Stone Wood Fired Pizza
LOCATED IN THE GREEN OAK VILLAGE PLACE in brightonTEL

*(810) 229-5806*

On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 1:19 PM Lorry Traver via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I work at a small library in Imlay City in between Lapeer and Rochester in
> Michigan. We are going to have a summer finale party the end of July and we
> are trying to locate a pizza food truck to come to the party.
>
> Does anyone know of a pizza food truck that may be interested?
>
> Or, where I could look to find something like this?
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> “It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can
> live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish.” – S.I.
> Hayakawa
>
> *Lorry Traver*
> Pronouns: She/Her
> Youth Services Coordinator
> Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library
> 211 N. Almont Ave.
> Imlay City, MI 48444
>
> ltraver at ruthhughes.org
>
> 810-724-8043 ext. 203

*Teresa Chase*
*Business Manager*
*Lapeer District Library*
*201 Village West Dr. S.*
*Lapeer, MI 48446*
*tchase at lib.lapeer.org* <tchase at lib.lapeer.org>
*www.library.lapeer.org* <http://www.library.lapeer.org>
*(810) 664-9521 ext. 3111*

*"Libraries are sacred time machines where knowledge flows and magic is
eternal." ~Mari Barnes*