[Michlib-l] Clinton Macomb Public Library is hiring - Full-time School Outreach Librarian

Lisa Hernandez lhernandez at cmpl.org
Wed May 31 13:39:12 EDT 2023

Clinton Macomb Public Library is seeking a motivated & experienced full-time librarian with outstanding customer service skills and a strong understanding of library services & resources to fill our School Outreach Librarian position.  This person will be based out of our Main Library but will be expected to work with all three of our locations and the 6 school districts in which CMPL serves.

Please visit our website for the full job post and application: https://cmpl.org/employment/

We look forward to hearing from you soon!