[Michlib-l] Keynote speaker - Misinformation

Andrea Ingmire aing at pwpl.info
Tue Nov 7 13:22:53 EST 2023

Greeting Michigan Libraries,
I'm wondering if any of you have hosted programming around the top of misinformation. Specifically I'm looking for a keynote speaker who can get to the UP in Mid-Feb - Early March. I've already hounded the UofM folks behind the Public Librarianship in Contentious Times workshop...and am looking for OTHER speaker options.

We do have a travel and stipend budget for this program, we just need to find someone willing to join us in person. We are NOT interested in virtual options.

If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
Andrea

[cid:image001.png at 01DA117D.83022130]

Andrea Ingmire
Library Director