[Michlib-l] Keynote speaker - Misinformation

Milan Orozco milan.harden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:00:10 EST 2023

Hello,

I know of a professor at Western Michigan University who designed a
wonderfully informative interactive exhibit on misinformation and media
literacy in Kalamazoo Michigan. Her name is Sue Ellen Christian, and here
is her linkedin contact. Perhaps she would be able to come and present.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sue-ellen-christian-86a7a919/

Milan Orozco
Kalamazoo Public Library