[Michlib-l] Notary Services

Vicki Shurly vshurly at tadl.org
Mon Nov 13 10:04:42 EST 2023

I am also a notary and as previously mentioned by Allison and Laura, we
have set guidelines and limitations which I have attached below.  I do not
notarize everything, not because I cannot legally but because patrons
requesting certain items to be notarized often press for the answering of
questions that border on legal advice which I cannot give.  I am bonded
through the insurance company that carries liability for the library, staff
and board.