[Michlib-l] TLN Youth & Teen Performer's Showcase

Nicole Cook nicole at brightonlibrary.info
Tue Oct 3 12:06:38 EDT 2023

Please excuse any cross-posting, but we are excited to invite you to attend
the Annual TLN Youth & Teen Performer's Showcase!

The Performer Showcase will be held at* Brighton District Library on
Friday, October 13, 2023.* *We will have two sessions, 9:30 AM- 12:00 PM
 and 1:30-4:00 PM*. Each performer will have 10 minutes to present their
program. Librarians will have time to circulate and pick up your
contact/promotional materials at the end of each session.

Join us to hear all about performers recommended by fellow librarians
across The Library Network.

Please RSVP by October 11. Attend one session or both! It's up to you!
Attached you'll find the showcase line-up.

We hope to see you there!

Nicole Cook
TLN Youth Chair

Jennifer Pickles