[Michlib-l] Library At Home Covid Test

Matt Church mchurch at berkleymich.net
Tue Oct 3 12:30:59 EDT 2023

As a program participant, I want to mention how much our community
appreciates having free COVID tests available at the library. We've made
thousands of tests available to the community at no charge since we
enrolled in the program. Very easy to participate and requests additional
tests as well. Highly recommend it!

Matt Church, Library Director
*(he/him/his)*
Berkley Public Library